How many times have we gone to a shower, party or get-together and misplaced our drinks? Well, this simple DIY tutorial from Project Wedding makes it all the more easier to keep track. Great for kids parties, baby showers and get-togethers. Aren't they cuuuute?
Here's What You'll Need:
1. Assorted decorative papers
3. Glue - a glue stick works best for most papers
4. Wooden skewers or drink stirrers
5. Alphabet stickers - should coordinate with papers
1. Cut decorative papers into 1" by 2" rectangles.
2. Apply glue and fold in half around tops of wooden skewers. Let dry.
3. Place flags and sheets of alphabet stickers next to drinks and allow guests to mark a flag with their initial.
I am definitely going to make some soon!