AHOY, MATE!


For some reason I have always loved nautical themes for babies. The classic style is not only nostalgic, but brings to mind the days when my mother had to wash bucketfuls of sand out of my hair and eyes at the beach. I really thought I was a sailor when she dressed me like that (tee-hee). Yep, those were the days...


♥ Sailor Booties ($22.00)- devilishgrin.etsy.com



♥ Nautical Cupcakes- Kylie Lambert Flickr stream



♥ Sailor Gift Set ($24.99)- tadpolesandtutus.etsy.com


♥ Nautical Rocker ($105.00)- crayoncastles.com



♥ Sailor feeding Set- elegantbabygifts.net

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that??? Suche gr8 pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection, especially those cupcakes. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'be found some gorgeous things! I've awarded you a Lovely Blog Award, just check out my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete