Don't Eat That!!!


I have a confession to make- food just happens to be one of my favorite things in the entire world! So does this make me a bad person?? I don't think so! As a matter of fact, I think it makes me pretty normal, because most people I know also daydream of chocolatey- covered sundaes with beautiful mounds of whip cream cascading down its sides. Ok, they really don't, but that's besides the point...check out these delectable looking inedible little delights. Yummy...


Special delivery Baby Pizza ($40.00)- thebabblingbaby.com



Tropical Punch Washcloth Lollipops ($10.95)- sweetcuddlecakes.etsy.com



Washcloth Sushi- (prices vary) jkalea.etsy.com



Double Stuffed Cookies ($7.00)- smollerup.etsy.com



Hungry Baby Ice Cream Tee ($$23.00)- psychobabyonline.com

♥ Lead picture- Sweet Strawberry Shortcake Barrette ($8.50)- goldilocksbarrettes.etsy.com



Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for being my guilt-free pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those double stuffed cookies, yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sushi are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I really like the first and last ones!! Daisy~

    ReplyDelete