FANTASTIC FIND FRIDAY...



I recently went to a restaurant with family in tow only to find that they had NO HIGHCHAIR!!! AAARGH! Being that my youngest is 16 months, it was difficult taking turns holding him while someone seized an opportunity to eat (to say the least). How I wish I had found this earlier! The My Little Set portable highchair seems to be the perfect solution. It fits on almost any chair, and I would actually prefer this over having my little one in the aisle at restaurants-

"Perfect for babies who can sit up unassisted and for older toddlers who need a bit more security when sitting in a chair, My Little Seat will be a lifesaver wherever you go! Simply slip over a regular dining chair and voila...an instant high chair! Each seat has 4 ties and 2 harness straps to safely secure even the most energetic tots. Comes with matching carrying bag."

Best of all, it folds into the size of a diaper- I'll take 18!

♥ (24.99)- denverdiaperco.com
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment