Black and White Baby-ness...


I already know what you're thinking; black and white??!! That is sooo boring and lifeless and drab and blah, blah, blah. Well, guess what? I used to think the very same thing until I started to notice all of the oh-so-fab baby things on the market now. Made me seriously rethink things- and I'm glad I did! I found some totally cool items for the little ones, and you can always add a splash of color if you wanna shake things up a bit...Take a looksie!


♥ Tutu ($16.50)- chickypoo209.etsy.com

♥ Checker Shoes ($27.00)- babywit.com



♥ Swirls Car Seat cover- crayoncastles.com



♥ Black Diamond Burp Cloths ($10.00)- babycheeks.etsy.com


♥ Polka Dot Ruffle Dress ($29.99)- beyondbedding.com

♥Lead picture- simplyfabowlous.com

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I especially like the black hairband in the first picture - that baby is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickypoo is making the dresses for my flowergirls! She is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg - I am especially in love with that black and white Tutu and those SUPER CUTE shoes (555-MinM). PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete