April Showers Bring May Flowers (and the cutest rain gear ever!!!)

Although the sweet smell of rain in the air makes me all happy inside ( I LOVE the rain!!), it dawned on me that a mere blanket atop my baby's head would not suffice for the many errand runs he will accompany me on this spring! I guess that means I'm gonna have to pick up some trendy baby rain attire (any excuse to shop, right??)...chuckle, chuckle. Look at all the delicious stuff I found!!

Graffe Rainboot ($33.95) vincentshoestore.com



Kidorable Baby's Pirate Raincoat ($37.00) and Pirate's Rainboots ($30.00)- psychobabyonline.com


Kid's Rain Hat ($30.00)- lavishandlime.com


Kushies Two-Piece Rain Set in Khaki ($54.95)- kidsskiandrain.com




Kidorable Baby's 'My First Raincoat ($32.95) & Rainboot' ($25.95): Lotus- yellow-turtle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment