Let Them Eat CAKE!!!!!!


Is it so terrible that one of my favorite things about a baby shower is eating the cake?? Don't get me wrong, welcoming a new baby is certainly a wondrous event. However, I find that throughout the 'pin the diaper on the baby' games and the "oohing" and "aahing" during the opening of gifts, I am secretly yearning for someone to cut that cake (you know I'm not alone in this!). Take a looksie at these mouth-watering edible slices of Heaven....
♥ Baby banner ($10.00)- storiahome.etsy.com


♥ pinkcakebox.com


♥ Flick'r user: wickedcakechick


♥ Tutorial: marthastewart.com





♥ Flick'r user: princessd6601

2 comments:

  1. The blocks cake is such a cute idea! They all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I want to have a baby shower now! Or maybe I just want cake ...

    Awesome pictures. I'm enjoying your blog

    ReplyDelete